Wednesday, August 3, 2016

To Do List

I have so much to do it's not even funny.  But is it all on hold until next week as I am flying with my Mother to Houston for the funeral of my Great Uncle.  He was the last one living on my Grandfathers side.  He was 94 and fought at the Battle of Normandy. 


This will be my first time ever flying and I'm not looking forward to it but Mom wants to go and this could be the last time she sees any of them so I'm biting the bullet and trusting in God to handle it. 


When we get back I will be finishing the priming and painting of my quilt room down stairs.  Pics are the progress so far.


First all of this had to be moved from the room so it was put in the living area downstairs. 




 The ceiling was a dark brown paneling and the walls were a blue flowery paneling.  Not anymore.









You can still see some of the blue paneling where I haven't primed yet in the pic above.

You ask why am I doing this besides it being so dark in that room.  Hubby has said "YES" to a long arm quilting machine. YIPPEE!!!  I'm looking at the APQS Lucey.  Any comments about this machine or brand good or bad would be greatly appreciated. 

I will post more pics after I have the room all finished.

Happy Stitching!
Anna

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment