Thursday, May 16, 2019

Lots Happening!

It's been so long since I posted.  We have had a lot going on.  Hubby has had yet another surgery for his back.  The bottom part of his fusion did not take so they went back in through his stomach last July and we were told in January that it was finally growing.  However he is still having issues and movement because the fusion is not solid so we may be facing yet another surgery.  Please pray that if this happens this will be the one that fixes everything.  I hate seeing him in pain.

We have both been on the Keto diet and have done very well.  He has dropped 70 lbs and I have dropped 54 lbs.  We are sticking with it as we still have a little more to go.

The great nieces and nephews are all growing so much.  Hannah Kate in the last post will be 2 in August.  Time sure flies by.

I have been able to spend a little more time quilting lately.  We still have a quilt ministry at church and I went to quilt retreat a couple of weeks ago and had a blast.  It feels good to be able to sew more.

We have 4 quilts finished for church and 3 more throw size, 2 more baby tops ready to quilt and 2 baby quilts ready for binding.  I'm going to be busy. 
I have a several projects started that I want to get finished and am working on them slowly.  I hope to be sewing some this weekend after I get all the flowers made for Memorial Day.

We have started planting the garden and the beans are up and other plants are doing well.  We should be planting tomatoes and okra either tonight or tomorrow night. It will take up some of my time but well worth it having the fresh veggies to eat.


Happy Stitching Everyone,
Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment