Sunday, October 20, 2013

October Sky Fall Festival

Yesterday was the festival in Oliver Springs and it was a huge success.  There were lots of vendors and a ton of people came out to enjoy the day.  Janelle Arthur did a show at the park and drew the crowds in.  There was a quilt show at the old depot and a car show in town.

I helped them set up for the quilt show and had three of my quilts in it. One was my very first quilt that I gave my Mother and it survived the fire when her house burnt a few years ago. You can't even tell it was in a fire.

I worked on the binding of another quilt during the festival trying to finish it and finally did after I got home last night.  I have one more binding to go for another finish.

I think I may try to make some items ahead for next year's show to sell.  A few people asked if there were any quilts for sale.  I will need to start now if I am going to do that.  Well that's all for now, better go fix breakfast  for hubby.

Happy Stitching Everyone!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment