Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Update On Quilting Room and Lucey



It's been a while since I last posted.  Lots has been going on.

First off I did complete some of the items on the list below.

1.  Get lights, design wall and curtain rod up in quilting room. - Lights are up and working.  Curtain rod and curtains are up.  Still no design wall.
2.  Finish putting all fabric away on shelves. - 95% Complete.
3.  Purchase another shelve for storage. - Complete and filled up .
4.  Get desk moved out of quilting room. - This has been done.

With all of this done I was able to have Lucey McGillicuddy delivered at the end of September. 

Poor Dear Hubby had another major back surgery on the 3rd of October so Lucey was in boxes until after we got him home. 

We had a kid that helps out around the house help me set her up. 


She is working great. I have only practiced a little on her as poor Hubby got an infection at the bottom of his incision and had to go back into the hospital for 5 days.  Luckily it was a common one that most of us carry and wasn't MRSA, Staff or Strep.  He is on IV antibiotics for two and a half more weeks but doing great.

Because of all of this I had to postpone my training on Lucey until December.  It was supposed to be this past weekend.  Luckily I have a friend that has a long arm and she is going to come and show me some things so I can be practicing before training.

I had a birthday in September and Hubby got me the perfect cake.  He is definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment