Monday, November 14, 2016

My First Quilt on Lucey McGillicuddy

Since my training was postpones, I had a friend that has a longarm come down and show me some things about using my Lucey on Saturday.


I learned how to use the laser and the pantographs and was able to quilt my first quilt.  Yippee!!!  It was a challenge to say the least as this is the first time I have ever used a longarm other than playing with them at the quilt shows.


I am going to need lots of practice to get this right.  There are a lot of errors in this one but overall for my first quilt I am pleased.  Here are a few pics.









This is where I was putting the binding on the top to be hand stitched down on the back.


I have also been working on Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice.  This one has been in progress for a while and I am hoping to get a lot done before the new mystery comes out.
And this is my sweet Jake snoozing, he is a pretty good boy.  He thinks he is a lap dog and has to have his snuggle time in my lap every morning. lol.


Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment