Monday, May 6, 2013

Sewing and Gardening

So sorry it's been so long since I posted, but I things have been busy around here.  I have all the blocks complete for Oklahoma Backroads and 10 of the 11 rows sewn together individually.  I hope to have all the rows together this week and be able to start on the borders.  I have already pulled the fabric for them.  I have also pulled out a UFO to finish the borders on to send to Jo at Jo's Country Junction for her quilt drive for the people affected by the plant explosion in Texas.  I hope to finish the borders this week as well. Then I will send it and a package of batting to her and she will quilt it and send it where it needs to go.

We also have everything planted in the garden that will fit in it.  If it does as well as it did last year I will be canning several things again.  If that happens there won't be much time for sewing.  Oh well, it is worth it because canned food does taste awfully good in the winter months.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment